Saturday, March 27, 2010

Where are you sunshine...

I just wanted to share some pictures from last weekend. I know that my posts are usually lengthy with words...but I'll make this one short. I am missing the sunshine this weekend...last weekend spoiled us with warm temperatures and sunshine...but they will be back next weekend. Last weekend we took our first trip(s) to the park on Saturday AND Sunday. Blaine had his first milkshake on Saturday and happy meal on Sunday. We had a BLAST swinging, sliding, and running...I LOVE Spring time...There are a few more pictures of Blaine doing his "cheesy" grin...




and his Easter duck that his grand-mama and granddaddy Dawes gave him...
I even have a little video of him playing with the duck. Blaine has become quite the talker...most of the time WE know what he is saying...although the average outsider wouldn't have a clue. Blaine also LOVES to climb. I walked in his nursery the other day while his was playing WAAAAAAAYYY too quietly and he was standing up in the recliner...Often we see him standing on top of Daisy to get in the chair or on the sofa...he is quite resourceful. In the video I was trying to catch him doing this...but of course he never did it while I was filming...but either way he is still really cute!!! : ) We took this right before bedtime and Blaine has just learned how to push the button on Donald Duck's foot to make him sing : ) .



No comments:

Post a Comment