Sunday, October 4, 2009

A little more...

WOW today was a busy day. I worked in the mobile mansion for a long time getting things cleaned up for the proud new owners. I know that they are as excited as Jason and I were when we first took ownership, and I want things to be nice for them. Jason did a lot of work in the yard and some running around. He got the tile that we picked out for our backsplash in the kitchen, and he painted our gas tank that we are going to have buried in the back yard for our gas service (so we don't have to rent one from the gas company). Tomorrow is the big day that we are having the house inspected so we are excited that we may be able to have some things moved in as early as tomorrow night. As usual it's a busy week for me. I have a midterm tomorrow night, class Tuesday night, and maybe things will begin to settle in for the week after that.

I wanted to post a few more things from our getaway, I was tethering a connection through my blackberry and uploading was slow. I have another video and a few more pictures to share.



Just a little more video of Blaine on the beach in Hatteras, NC....he is quite the busy body and SOOOOOOO curious...

Jason playing Guesstures : ) It really was quite fun!! Wish I could have had video of the other crowd (including myself!!). I love that Jason cares little about what others think and is able to let go of his inhibitions and have fun...I am working very hard on this!!


I know that I have said it before, but I'll say it again. Blaine Dawes does LOVE his daddy, it's so funny to watch him light up when Jason walks into a room...

1 comment: