Tuesday, November 24, 2009

A tiny bit late...

Whew...I have been spending a lot of my "technology" time working on a top secret project that I'll share soon...BUT I did want to take the time to share a little bit about last week and weekend.

Blaine is busier than ever (which means that I am too) : ) , he spends most of his time now walking all around...with very little crawling in between. Blaine is really enjoying his new found independence and his favorite thing to do is go from the living room to the hallway and into his room and back. I have a video of him that Jason took...it's the longest video that we have been able to capture...






Jason is always good at catching all of the good videos so here is another one of Blaine just laughing...it's kind of funny because Blaine gets so silly when he gets sleepy. : )







No comments:

Post a Comment